Re: [News] Linux Device Claimed Better Than Apple's Offering

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 01 October 2007 17:40 : \____

> Warren Piece <warpie@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Archos 605 WiFi sticks it to the Apple Ipod Touch
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> from
>>> types
>>> of
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/09/27/archos-605-wifi
>>>

>> Yet another snoozer ^h^h^h^h  "iPod killer" product from the linux camp.
>>

> Hi Gazza.  How's the new nym fitting?

I'm not sure it's Gary Stewart, but all these recent messages are a case of
trolling and there's prior knowledge about this NG, which signals an /obvious/
nymshift (i.e. it's not someone new).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"