Re: [News] Funny Article Advocating Linux

Mark Kent wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> And yet you still reply - perhaps this is more of a clue about thee than
>>> me?

>>> I'm sorry that you are finding the concepts confusing;  let me try to
>>> explain it a different way:
>>>

>> What part of "import filter" was too difficult for you to understand?
>> You are as dishonest as Snot in your attempts to bypass the questions
>
> I understood it perfectly well, and explained the issues - presumably
> you do not understand the situation or the explanation?

You explained shit. Your "explanations" are simply utterly balderdash.
Gobshite. Unadultered garbage

>> MArk, you really are an imbecile. And even more an asshole than DFS in
>> your dishonesty. That guy is just born stupid and got worse. You don't
>> have that explanation for your cretinous acts
>>
>>< snip lunatic rant >
>
> I really don't understand why you behave this way, Peter.  I put a lot
> of effort into explaining precisely the issue, but you merely delete it
> and respond with a load of insults.  Why bother?  It just doesn't seem
> worth the effort to me.

You put a lot of effort in mis-explaining the issue.

Come on, tell us: How is an import-filter going to "lock you in".
Be precise. And stop this lunatic rubbish of the "exit costs".
It has nothing to do with a filter which allows you to do *more* than
without it
--
Some people are incredibly witty AND intelligent AND sexy.
But enough about myself...