Re: [News] British Telecommunications Joins The Linux Phone Standards

7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Google is your friend.
>>> I'm not going to do your homework for you.
>>
>> It's your homework - you made the claim, now you back it up.
>

> I can see you have interesting sessions with teachers.
>
> 1 + 1 = what?
>
> Blub blub blub -- its your homework! You made up question! Now
> back it up with an answer!!!!
>
> Stop being an utter twat for fsck sake!
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/10/01/uk-broadband-worst-eu

This says that the UK has an average of 2.6Mbit/s compared to 2.8Mbit/s
in Slovakia.  It does not say how this "average" is calculated.
It also says that Broadband is less expensive in Finland, and quotes
some prices which don't seem to align very well with:

http://www.broadband-finder.co.uk/compare-broadband/compare-broadband.html

Which indicates that broadband in the UK can be had from £4.50 pcm,
and/or speeds up to 22Mbit/s can also be had.

Your claim seems to be less than 100% convincing from where I'm
standing, indeed, the article you quote isn't exactly spot-on, is it?