Re: Google advertising Google on Adwords WTF!

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:13:28 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ The Gobbling Goblin on Wednesday 26 September 2007 14:52 : \____
>
>> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:00:39 -0000, mark r <markrush@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> but google have got an advwords advert in my SERPs
>>
>> nothing new.

Hi Roy

>The SERPs get more aggressive as time goes by. Less results and more paid links
>for all I can tell...

yes, but having google appear in adsense is nothing new.
And Mark can do what I did, and add them to the filter.

>It began about 2 years ago when someone in this NG spotted a horizontal split
>that places some in-line ads.

You mean like this
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLD_en___GB237&q=first+people
plh