[News] New Version of GParted Released, New Linux Introduced (Jazz Linux, 2817 MB)

  • Subject: [News] New Version of GParted Released, New Linux Introduced (Jazz Linux, 2817 MB)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:15:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
18 october 2007 : GParted livecd 0.3.4-9 has been released !

,----[ Quote ]
| Like I said few days ago, here is the new release of our livecd.
`----

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/news.php

Food for distro-hoppers: Jazz Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Not listed on Distrowatch.com, Jazz Linux is said to be: «a young Polish
| Linux distribution created as a continuation of Aurox Linux project by
| community of it's users and developers. It is based on CentOS 5.0. Its main
| purpose is to mix functionality of discontinued Aurox (multimedia, education
| etc.) with stability of CentOS.»
|
| [...]
|
| You can get Jazz Linux as a 2817 MB DVD: Jazz_20070901.iso (MD5)
`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2007/10/19/08/16/35-food-for-distro-hoppers-jazz-lin

Related:

Manage partitions and disks with GParted-Clonezilla live CD

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/115208