Re: [News] Volunteers needed to spread their seed

____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 11:49 : \____

> Do your part - Seed Ubuntu 7.10
>
> .----
> |    Seed seed seed, DVD is in high demand right now and we the linux
> | community need all the seeders we can get.
> `----
>
> http://www.blogme.us/steve/2007/10/18/do-your-part-seed-ubuntu-710/
>

> Ubuntu seed is in hot demand, spread the love.

The site went down due to high demand yesterday. Imagine millions of people
accessing less than a thousands server in just one day. Even the mirrors won't
do.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
         run-level 2  2007-10-16 15:14                   last=