Re: Google-Groups poster is just hard-disk pollution!!!

____/ High Plains Thumper on Friday 19 October 2007 03:59 : \____

> Victor Smootbank <mean_priests@xxxxxxxxx>, comment spammer using
> Google-Groups and a proxy server to mask origination wrote:
>
>> If you open your hard disk and take a big shit on it and
>> then close it again, you have just installed Linux.
>>
>> Yes, Linux is crap and hard-disk pollution. Don't use it,
>> better buy Windows Vista and make Bill Gates happy,
>> the poor guy isn't the richest man anymore because of
>> you Linux clowns!!!
>
> http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_dc76016cccb40957d9624d894dc2e00b

*plonked*

> [quote]
> IP Address Inspector
> 195.175.37.70 [Email Address Harvester]
>
> The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
> address consistent with that of a spam harvester and comment
> spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with
> this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and
> aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this
> IP, please leave a comment.
>
> Geographic Location   [Turkey] Turkey (Bursa)
> Harvester First Seen  approximately 1 year, 4 weeks ago
> Harvester Last Seen   within 1 week
> Harvester Sightings   858 visit(s) to 119 honey pot(s)
> Harvester Results     10 message(s) resulting from harvests
> 1.17% of harvests result in messages
> User-Agents   seen with 79 user-agent(s)
> Time From Harvest
> To First Spam         Fastest: 1 day, 6 hours, 47 mins, 29 secs
> Slowest: 1 day, 6 hours, 52 mins, 55 secs
> Average: 1 day, 6 hours, 50 mins, 46 secs
> Std Dev: 2 mins, 7 secs
> First Post On         approximately 5 months, 3 weeks ago
> Last Post On  within 1 week
> Form Posts    126 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
> [/quote]
>
> [quote]
> User talk:195.175.37.70
>  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>
>    This IP address has been blocked because it is believed to be
> an open proxy or zombie computer. To prevent abuse, editing from
> these proxies is currently prohibited.
> [/quote]

Thanks. Good riddance.

Microsoft loves competition.
"Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches."
                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO