Re: Roy Schestowitz - An idiot amongst dishonest liars

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Sinister Midget on Thursday:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1fc8b0a4dc643b9b

[quote]
Sweaty can't even read the OOXML specs, never mind
somebody's brain.

He never got that degree of his either and I doubt he
understands formal specs,
[-quote]

Funny that the professional student who lives off of daddy's
dime and will never graduate is too stupid to realize that
Ballmer graduated from Harvard with degrees in both
Mathematics and Economics.

Then again; facts, accuracy and honesty rarely get in the
way of Roys posts.

I thought I had plonked you, Scott, but you had my surname in
the subject line.

No, Ballmer never finished his MBA. I know very well the story
about him and Bill Gates. It's clear that Ballmer has spent
the past few years not doing technical things, but getting
occopied with bureaucracy and conspiracies (not maths).

By the way, I'm not a student. I finished my Ph.D. thesis.

Roy, the comment spammer obviously isn't the "sharpest knife in the drawer", as you pointed out.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_96903a053cc09f4a26a4b5f02d473c8e

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
122.252.226.40

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.

Geographic Location 	[Unknown] Unknown
Spider First Seen 	approximately 2 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 1 week
Spider Sightings 	232 visit(s)
First Post On 	approximately 2 weeks ago
Last Post On 	within 1 week
Form Posts 	107 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

--
HPT