Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Wants to Get on Your Nerves, Continues to Betray Trust

> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 16 October 2007 19:49 : \____

>>> Microsoft mind reading
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> Is this going to be one of those "exciting" new "inventions", like that
>> touchy-feely table thingy, that subsequently turned out to be useless,
>> impractical, expensive, and er ... an idea stolen from someone else?
>>
>> Sweaty can't even read the OOXML specs, never mind somebody's brain.
>
> He never got that degree of his either and I doubt he understands formal
> specs,

Once again the Roy Schestowitz proves himself to be the biggest idiot of
all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Ballmer

 - Biography -
He graduated from Harvard University with a bachelor's degree in mathematics
and economics. While in college, Ballmer managed the football team, worked
on the Harvard Crimson newspaper as well as the university literary
magazine, and lived down the hall from fellow sophomore Bill Gates. After
college, he worked for two years at Procter & Gamble as an assistant product
manager and, before joining Microsoft, attended Stanford University Graduate
School of Business.