Re: The SPAMMER, Roy Schestowitz, is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, rodolfo.garcia44@xxxxxxxxx
<rodolfo.garcia44@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:53:18 -0700
<1192553598.644917.269950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Oh well. The group has become unreadable again.
>
> After 3 or 4 days where this group, comp.os.linux.advocacy, was
> actually readable via Google and even enjoyable, it seems that the
> return of Roy SPAMMER Schestowitz has reduced the group to a confused
> mess of 1 line posts few of which get replies.
>
> Take note of the good discussion that transpired while the SPAMMER was
> on hiatus.
> Homer made a few News posts, but they were decent, worthy of
> discussion and that's exactly what happened.
> People discussed, which is what the charter says this group is about.

[rest snipped]

But of course.  We should of course disallow Roy's
posting of unmitigated spam which might be peripherally
relevant to Linux's placement in the marketplace, and
encourage posting of articles such as the following
not-so-representative-but-might-be-tomorrow sample
(alphabetically sorted for your convenience):

* ?????? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ???????? ?? ? ?????? (usually from
  somewhere in .ru or .ch)
* All computers should run Microsoft Windows; it's inevitable.
* Britney Spears after pregnancy.
* Civilization is doomed.
* Content Rights Management will encourage innovation.
* DOOM is doomed.
* Digital Rights Management will encourage innovation.
* Freeware is doomed.
* Group hug!!!!!!!!11!!1
* I can't do anything on Linux.
* I can't do audio on Linux.
* I can't do video on Linux.
* IDC study proves Microsoft is cheaper in the long run.
* I lost all my data because Linux made a boo-boo
  during [pick one: installation, use, power outage,
  viewing Britney Spears videos, viewing Beyonce videos,
  viewing Metallica videos, viewing Three Stooges videos,
  viewing old episodes of Star Trek, alien invasion,
  checking my bank account, phone call]
* Iraq is a hellhole; get us out of there NOW!
* Iraq is successful; stand behind our Commander in Chief.
* It's all Bill's fault.
* It's all Bush's fault.
* It's all Clinton's fault.
* It's all Linus' fault.
* It's all your fault.
* I wish I could do anything on Linux.
* I wish I could do audio on Linux.
* I wish I could do video on Linux.
* Internet Explorer is standard.  Why not just bow to the inevitable?
* Linux desktop share is nonexistent.
* Linux infections are few because Linux market share is near zero.
* Linux is crap.
* Linux is worthless as it can't play Halo 3.
* Linux market share is nonexistent.
* Mindcraft study proves Microsoft is faster.
* OOXML is clearly superior because it's longer.
* Payware is doomed.
* [pick one: Microsoft, SCO, LLC, your neighbor] obviously holds
  the patents to Linux.  Stop using it, you communist freaks!
* Quake is doomed.
* Ready for the next wave of Vista innovation?
* Sexy videos of randy nymphos, only [insert dollar amount] each.
* Studies prove Windows is more secure.
* Such a sad bunch of schleps.
* The clear superiority of Windows.
* The definite superiority of Windows.
* The great superiority of Windows.
* The innovative superiority of Windows.
* The marketing superiority of Windows.
* The necessary superiority of Windows.
* The obvious superiority of Windows.
* The ultimate superiority of Windows.
* Usenet is doomed.  Film at 11.
* Vista is a modern business platform.
* Vista is a modern game development platform.
* Vista is a modern user interface; why is Linux so antiquated?
* Waaa!  My generally unspecified hardware doesn't work on Linux!
* Why can't Linux developers wash themselves properly?
* Why is Linux crap?  A scientific study.
* Why is Windows [pick one: clearly, definitely, greatly,
  innovatively, marketingly, necessarily, obviously,
  ultimately] superior?  A scientific study.
* Windows is a standard.  Just use it, guys; you'll be happier.
* X Windows is crap.
* You are all cheapskates.  Go for the bling; go for Vista.
* Zero day bugs in Linux.

I could go on but you get the idea, methinks.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows.  When it absolutely, positively, has to crash.