[News] New KDE 3.5 Released Today, KDE 4.0 Shows Its New Appearance

  • Subject: [News] New KDE 3.5 Released Today, KDE 4.0 Shows Its New Appearance
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:02:19 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
KDE 3.5.8 to be released on Monday

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE 3.5.8 was tagged on the eighth and is scheduled to be released on the
| 15th (Monday). This is planned to be mostly a bugfix release, as the KDE 3.5
| branch is stable. However, there are some minor features included. One
| greatly appreciated bugfix is the fixed domain handling. Also, a
| GMail/Firefox fix has been backported from KHTML4. This should make GMail
| work properly again.
`----

http://programmablebrain.us/site/node/85

Its your turn to Oxygen!

,----[ Quote ]
| This is not one more of my rather useless mocks .
`----

http://pinheiro-kde.blogspot.com/2007/10/its-your-turn-to-oxygen.html

Related:

KDE4 is Very Attractive

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE4 will be a big step towards an enterprise software business based on free
| software. The software on the big servers is there already, the desktop is
| next. - kdedevelopers blogs
`----

http://linux.wordpress.com/2007/08/01/kde4-is-very-attractive/

I have been playing with KDE lately.