Re: [New] COLA in Linux Magazine

> Grokking the Goatberg
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | So, should we be crying foul? Should we be accusing The Goatberg of
> | FUDMeistery? Write a few thousand lines of foaming at the mouth invective on
> | comp.os.linux.advocacy and hang Mossberg in effigy?
> `----
>
> http://www.linux-mag.com/id/4138
>
> We didn't insult him here, did we??? I certainly haven't.

There was an interesting article about Mossberg in the New Yorker
recently.  Wonder if it is online.

Ah, yes:

   http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/05/14/070514fa_fact_auletta

   Mossberg is not an especially daunting presence. He is sixty years
   old, bald and pudgy, and was wearing a purple open-necked shirt with
   the sleeves rolled up.

   . . .

   A bookcase held computers from the dawn of the consumer-computing
   age: a Timex Sinclair 1000, an Atari 800, a Radio Shack TRS 80 Model
   100, a Commodore 64, an Apple IIe, and the first Palm Pilot, among
   others.

--
Tux rox!