[News] 3 Linux Distros Out Today: RIPLinuX, StartCom, ClarkConnect

  • Subject: [News] 3 Linux Distros Out Today: RIPLinuX, StartCom, ClarkConnect
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:46:58 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
RIPLinuX 3.5 [Released]

http://www.tux.org/pub/people/kent-robotti/looplinux/rip/

StartCom MultiMedia Edition ML-5.0.6 (Kessem) Update RC1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the release candidate of version ML-5.0.6 of the
| StartCom MultiMedia Edition codenamed "Kessem".
`----

http://forum.startcom.org/viewtopic.php?t=1241

Now it's final, not RC.

Release Notes - ClarkConnect 4.2

http://www.clarkconnect.com/wiki/index.php?title=Release_Notes_-_ClarkConnect_4.2

Related:

Salesforce.com CEO: Customization is king

,----[ Excerpt ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2100-1012_3-6124153.html?part=rss&tag=6124153&subj=news