[News] New Linux-based Handheld Ships

GamePark’s Linux-based GP2X F-200 handheld ships: Who is their competition?

,----[ Quote ]
| The new GP2X F-200 has all the great features that made the F-100 so great,
| but GamePark has added some newer and better features like improved 8-way
| D-pad, SDHC support and 320 x 240 QVGA touchscreen.
`----

http://www.product-reviews.net/2007/10/30/gameparks-linux-based-gp2x-f-200-handheld-ships-who-is-their-competition/
http://tinyurl.com/33pzl3

Related:

New Gp2x F-200, A GP2X with d-pad and Touchscreen!

,----[ Quote ]
| GPH announced the preview of our new GP2X model, the GP2X F-200. It similar
| to F100 but with d-pad and touchscreen.
`----

http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?showtopic=38291

US Copyright Office grants abandonware rights

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/23/us-copyright-office-grants-abandonware-rights/