Re: Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

"flatfish+++" <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fg88lj$i2r$17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:28:46 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>> It's not true.  I use powershell on Vista Ultimate almost every day. It
>>> might have been true, when vista was released, but hasn't been true fro
>>> quite some time.
>>
>> Indeed, that's just more of Roy trying to pawn of year-old "news"
>> stories as current.
>
> Roy is a complete idiot IMHO.

You're not alone.

> I speak with several people, in very influential places, on ICQ on a
> regular basis and the general feeling about Roy is that he means well but
> is severely misguided.

Here I disagree with the "general feeling about Roy is that he means well
but..."

According to the church, any action that is primarily driven by hatred
cannot be well intended. The actions may be the same but if something is
done out of love then it is OK. But if someone does the same thing out of
hatred or anger then it is a bad thing.

Everything Roy Schestowitz does is out of hatred of Microsoft. He is a
bitter child and his hate has driven him to lies, dishonest and unethical
behavior. To me and the church, Roy Schestowitz is not someone who "means
well."