Re: [Rival] Reasons Why Windows XP is Considered Better Than Vista

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 04:38:36 -0700, raylopez99 wrote:

> On Oct 27, 5:39 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Seven Reasons why you should revert back to Windows XP.
>
> Why don't you give us 7 reasons not to use Linux?
>
> I'll give you one BIG reason: compatibility with 90+% of the real
> world.

What compatability would that refer to? I exchange ms word docs and word
perfect docs with folks all the time. I submitted a powerpoint doc made in
open office impress to a publisher and he never knew the difference. We
have nine of eleven public access internet computers at the local library
running Linux and no one has a problem with that.