Re: Micoshaft Asstroturfer Apparently Gets A Cease And Desist Order.

7 wrote:
Micoshaft Asstrouturfer Frank wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

7 wrote:

They work for normal people and millions are switching every month.

You're out of you fukkin mind!
Go kiss RS's hairy arse...you'll feel much better!
Frank

You are a nasty person and it seems you
know too much about kissing hairy arse.

Ok its my turn to be nasty to you.

Go install some Linux and weep as your Ballmer's wallet shrinks.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

Dooooohhhhooooo!!!! That felt really nasty!

Tata!

You in love with Ballmer or what? I thought you open sores guys loved RS. Does he know you are cheating on him? I guess he doesn't care as long as you line up to kiss his hairy arse when ever he needs it (like all the time).
Frank