[News] OpenMoko Gets Very Snazzy Interface

  • Subject: [News] OpenMoko Gets Very Snazzy Interface
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:00:52 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
New Stuff in OpenMoko (with screenshots)

,----[ Quote ]
| On the OpenMoko front, I have mainly been doing boring things such as bug
| fixing the Dialer, Address Book, themes, icons and related framework
| libraries. On the other hand, Chris has been doing exciting work with cairo,
| clocks and world maps.
`----

http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/10/25/new-stuff-in-openmoko-with-screenshots/

Related:

(Partial) TV Fame

,----[ Quote ]
| Apparently, ABC local news did a short story that included the new OpenMoko
| user interface we at OpenedHand designed and implemented. I guess that’s sort
| of fame by proxy, as long as you are in the know!
`----

http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/09/26/partial-tv-fame/

OpenMoko Developer Preview Sold Out After Unexpected Demand

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenMoko, the first Open Source cell phone, has sold out the entire planned
| production run for the device's developer preview after unexpected demand.
`----

http://technocrat.net/d/2007/8/6/24279

OpenMoko Gets A New User Interface

,----[ Quote ]