Re: [News] People Are Avoiding Vista Because of Linux and XP (Poll Confirms)

____/ AZ Nomad on Friday 26 October 2007 16:24 : \____

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:15:51 -0400, Keith Windsor <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Windows Vista - Review
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> as
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://elitehackerspro.blogspot.com/2007/10/windows-vista-review.html
>>>

>>This must be true. After all, some annonymous blogger wrote this in a
>>on-line blog. Of course the Roy Schestowitz idiot will believe anything he
>>reads.
>>

> Are you capable of making any argument at all outside of ad hominums?

If only I could rebut ad hominem in COLA, but these nyms expire within 48 hours
at most and then the killfile needs to be rewritten too. They make it sound
like many voices of opposition, but it's always the same couple of
astroturfers (Gary and Scott, joined by a few more whose nym is less erratic).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 106 total,   1 running, 104 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie