Re: [News] [Rival] Mac Sites Identify Vista's Problems, Hitachi Gives Up on (Windows) PCs

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 26 October 2007 15:50 : \____

>> ____/ Simon Templar on Tuesday 23 October 2007 16:04 : \____
>>
>>> linux recommendations
>>
>> Who are you? Another incarnation of Nudds, AKA Scott Douglas?
>>

>> *plonk*
>>

> When we see such simplistic dishonest tactics being adopted by Timmy,
> Erik, Scott, Gary and co, then I think we can say that we are well into
> the end-game.  They've abandoned any pretence of honest or open
> discussion.

At least a couple of them are also at Digg now, modding down each of my
comments. I still try to align the username with the COLA handle. As for
trolls like Gary and Scott, their fake identities expire after 24 hours, which
makes plonking weak (and inflated or complex).

A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open windows.
                                                 ~Linus Torvalds
Tasks: 111 total,   1 running, 110 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie