Re: [News] Linux Comes a Long Way in the Datacenter, VMware Profit Triples

____/ BearItAll on Thursday 25 October 2007 09:46 : \____

>  Particularly in the UK and soon in the EU, where
> it will be a legal requirement to reduce your Carbon Footprint, expected as
> a law in the UK by 1st quarter of next year.

On this particular issue, I read an article from the end of September several
hours ago. Yes, it has become a requirement...

Also see this news:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/24/nyregion/24emissions.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion&oref=slogin

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Mod me up and I'll mod you 'insightful'"
Tasks: 104 total,   1 running, 103 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie