Re: [News] Tesco Preinstalls GNU/Linux on PCs!

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 24 October 2007 09:25 : \____

> The argument that the world "wants
> Windows", so beloved of our Microsoft shilcosystem in cola, is quite
> wrong; the world wants Facebook and Google and so on.

That is exactly why Microsoft fiercely fights for the Web. It will try grabbing
many startups there and then infect them with WINDOWS-ONLY technology. Wait
and watch. They need Office cash. They NEED Windows cash. Everywhere else they
try they are a moneysink.

In the server room, Microsoft uses patents and broken standards to push away
competition. It's related to the attempted hijack of the Web.

Some people win because they make good products. For everyone else, there's
technical sabotage and bogus litigation, which is another form of sabotage.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep