Devices Lacking Linux Support Needed

<Quote>
[Linux Driver Project running out of devices that need support---
they're all supported already...]

So, I approached this group [Linux Foundation's Vendor Advisory Board]
and asked them specifically what devices did they see in common use
that are not supported by Linux (the obvious 2 video cards being a
known exception.) Despite this being such a high priority for this
group, they had no examples to provide.

And neither do I. I don't currently know of any common piece of
hardware in use today that is not supported on Linux. And since these
vendors do not know, and I don't, I'm asking the world to help out.

So, please, let me know what specific type of device you know of that
is not properly supported on Linux. If you want, please mark up the
wiki page at:

http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded

Or just email me with your recommendations. If patterns emerge, I'll
approach the companies and ask them if they will work with us.

Hopefully with your help, we can find some work for these 310
developers to do :)
</Quote>

http://www.kroah.com/log/linux/devices_lacking_linux_support_needed.html