Re: Mmhhh.... Something Evil From Redmond Comes

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:04:44 +0100
<1747559.16qkML0T9q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
____/ OJ Simpson on Tuesday 23 October 2007 12:26 : \____

Au79 wrote:
Wintroll activity seems unusually high.

With the retarded raylopez99, big.mamma.thornton, DFS, Dan D. Lyons and
other morrons spewing their MS venom, I wonder if Bile Gates is getting
ready to release some new mediocre product.

<You are an evil all to yourself Au79.>
New troll or just a new dress.

*plonk*

    It's only a bird in a gilded cage,
    Au is its name and 79 is its age,
    It can't understand and that is that,
    that Free Opensource Software is where it's at.

:-)

(OK, so the meter's a little off.  It's beta lyrics.)

<You two stupid clowns. Neither one of you jackasses would know what a troll was if it kicked you both in your damn teeth. I am not doing anymore trolling than that clown Au79 and that clown 7 do as the cross post and insult people as they sprinkle troll dust in NG(s) they post to. <g> I have watched both of them for many years and know what they are capable of doing, particularly 7 that fucker <g>>.