[News] Debian Deserves More Attention (Red Hat Still Organises Executive Events)

  • Subject: [News] Debian Deserves More Attention (Red Hat Still Organises Executive Events)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:35:53 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Why don’t more people use Debian?

,----[ Quote ]
| Now, I have been running Debian for a couple of weeks, and I don’t get it:
| Why don’t people just run Debian? It’s seriously stable as hell, even when
| running testing (Lenny), and it feels.. standard, in a good way.
`----

http://tuxtoday.wordpress.com/2007/10/19/why-dont-more-people-use-debian/

Red Hat to Host Government Users and Developers Conference

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat has announced the third-annual Red Hat Government Users and
| Developers Conference to be held on Nov. 1, at the Ronald Reagan Building &
| International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
`----

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/722707/

Related:

Red Hat to Host Third-Annual Government Users and Developers Conference

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071016/20071016005115.html?.v=1