Re: COLA Asshole Of The Year....flatfish (aka Gary Stewart, heather...)

____/ p5000011 on Sunday 21 October 2007 05:14 : \____

> On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:57:49 -0700, heather.banger wrote:
>
>> Now that the year is winding to a close, we simply must pick our
>> asshole of the year.
>
> There is no need for a vote Gary. You are, and have been for years,
> the de facto asshole posting to COLA and god knows how many other
> groups. Your obsession with Roy, homophobia, racism, ... is known to
> all. Your constant nym shifting fools no one.
>
> You should seek psychiatric help.

Gary Stewart is a psychopath. I banned him from a site some days ago after he
had abused the comments system (or maybe that was Scott "Linux is Shitstick"
Douglas) and he reattampt to access the site time after time as though the
blacklist is magically going to be cleared.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
Swap:  1510068k total,   643100k used,   866968k free,    60024k cached