Peter Kohlmann....Windows User........LINUX HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Kohlmann spouts his garbage non-stop in COLA.
He speaks of how WIndows and it's users are morons, garbage, idiots
and so forth.

Yet Peter Kohlman himself, is a Windows user.
Peter Kohlmann has all this time to slam Windows and it's users, yet
Peter Kohlmann actually earns his living from Windows.

CAN YOU SAY HYPOCRITE?

Look here:::

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/aa52a85a3acc798a?dmode=source

"Nope, I am a linux user and a software developer, DumbFullShit
And yes, I also develop for windows. That does *not* make me a windows
user,
as I don't do anything at all with windows, except writing software

And no, I do not shut down apps all the time and restart them for
working on
different data. But then, I am not an incredibly stupid windows user"

BTW Poeter's wife also uses Windows.
Check Google for details.......