Re: [News] Microsoft's Number 1 Anti-Linux Crusader Talks to Wired Magazine

> ____/ chrisv on Monday 10 September 2007 15:39 : \____
>
>> amicus_curious wrote:
>>
>>>Wow!  You must be richer than Gates himself.
>>
>> Wow!  You must be a fscking scumbag.
>>
>>>Mr. Softee made several
>>>billion dollars in profits so far this year selling Vista.  You don't
>>>seem
>>>impressed.
>>
>> Au contraire.  It's VERY impressive that they can actually sell that
>> POS at all.
>
> Not need to reply to him and quoting. The form coming out of this man's
> mouth
> must be worse than what comes out of his behind.
>
>The guy is also paid by
> Microsoft (he has connections there).

I see that Roy Schestowitz is once again taking assorted illegal drugs like
LSD because he's hallucinating once again. "This guy is paid by Microsoft
(he has connections there)" is pure bullshit that this tweeb pulled out of
his butt along with a hamster or two. I'd like to see this drugged up liar
even attempt to prove this crazy statement.