[News] [Rival] Vista Struggles to Gain Market Share

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Vista Struggles to Gain Market Share
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:43:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Windows Really Good Edition May Cannibalize Vista's Market Share

Vista has just over 5% of the OS Market 9 Months After Release

10 Reasons Why Microsoft’s Vista Has Missed The Mark

,----[ Quote ]
| Yes, Microsoft’s  Windows Vista will eventually run on most corporate
| desktops. But early sales in the consumer market have been softer than some
| analysts expected. For those of us who covered Windows 95’s launch more than
| a decade ago, Windows Vista has been a yawn.

Slightly old (not posted here before, I think):

The Smart Way To Rip And Replace Vista With XP

Linux Users Base More Than doubled Over Last One Year: Survey

,----[ Quote ]
| The number of Linux users has more than doubled over the last one year, says
| a new survey by DesktopLinux.com. The survey also said Ubuntu remains their
| Linux distribution of choice.

Survey: Desktop Linux use grows

,----[ Quote ]

,----[ Quote ]