Re: The Top Poster/SPAMMER In comp.os.linux.advocacy is FAMOUS??

____/ peterwn on Monday 10 September 2007 03:22 : \____

> On Sep 10, 12:23 pm, luisortizh...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Funny shit!
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
>>
>> http://www.jookster.com/viewjook.aspx?pid=2C137767153A4718A3EF5CB28E9...
>>
>> Linux not only makes you stupid it makes you talk funny!
>
> Wrong!.  On-topic postings in a ng are by definition and hence are not
> spam.

So Gary still uses that new puppet ( luisortizhome@xxxxxxxxx ), which is
plonked by thr way, to express his obsession with the male scrotum (or removal
thereof).

Hey, Gary, stop spreading lies about me in Internet formus and Web sites. If
you want your thingie to fall off, just go ahead and do it. I'm sure you won't
notice much difference anyway because you haven't any balls (no balls to even
post under "Gary Stewart" instead of "flatfish" or the nym /du jour/).

Don't use libellous post to suggest other people have done what you crave for.
I know who you are, I know you work for, and I'll have you sued.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Roughly 2% of your keyboard is O/S-specific
Mem:    515500k total,   445700k used,    69800k free,      904k buffers