Re: The Reaons MSBBC Cannot be Taken Seriously Anymore

Bob wrote:
High Plains Thumper wrote:

I remember in 1977 or '78, listening to short wave radio broadcasts from BBC Australia during wee hours of the night
in US.  They spoke of skirmishes in Borneo, so many troops
and insurgents killed, etc.  This was news that never made
headlines in US TV news and newspapers.

as a avid shortwave listener myself, i also try to gather the
news on world events from the english speaking broadcast like
Radio Havana (cuba) Radio Moscow, the BBC, ETC however, i have
found that the news broadcast the BBC is not as much different
as the propaganda from the american press. the only thing on
shortwave worth listening to right now is the alternative media.

That may be true. I was speaking of my experiences in the 1970's, 1980's. Since then I have not kept as close of tabs on things. I am not familiar with alternative media.

Takeover of BBC by Microsoft concerns me. It appears to be another way to censor news about Linux and other operating systems, IMHO.

it's worse than that, it is taking the BBC out of the
governments / peoples control & placing it the hands of a
corporation. almost all of the mainstream media is owned by
corporations which are members of the council of foreign
relations (CFR). they (including microsoft) are tied in to the
new world order, globalism, & the (soon to be), one world
government. when you own the press, you can control public
opinion.

I think that following that thought you mean not just the CFR, but the Bilderbergs (BB) and Trilateral Commission (TC).

Perhaps this is where "defective by design" has a deeper meaning?

--
HPT