Re: [Rival] Microsoft Reveals the REAL Cost of Windows: $4,000

On Sep 8, 8:38 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Microsoft starts a "Get the Facts" campaign...against itself
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Imagine the kind of savings you could get if you just stopped using Windows
> | altogether! Few to no security issues. Less administration. Etc.
> |
> | By the way, the study claims that switching to Vista saves on hardware costs.
> | How could this possibly be, when everything I have ever read on Vista is that
> | it is a resource hog? You spend more on hardware with Vista, not less.
> |
> | Anyway, Microsoft must really be hurting if it has to resort to beating up on
> | its most stable product in years. It's clearly desperate to get people to
> | move off XP (you know, the Windows OS that actually has hardware/peripheral
> | support, a lot of software written for it, needs a lighter hardware platform,
> | etc.). Maybe the open-source crowd should just wait for Microsoft to beat
> | itself into oblivion.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9773662-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&;...
>
> Still going with the "Big Lie":
>
> http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/489/loldx3.jpg
>
> Related:
>
> ,----[ Quotes with annotation ]
> | "(Microsoft manager:) I don't like the fact that the report show us losing
> | on TCO on webservers. I don't like the fact that the report show us losing
> | on availability (windows was down more than linux). And I don't like the
> | fact that the reports says nothing new is coming with windows .net server."
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | "I don't like it to be public on the doc that we sponsored it because I
> | don't think the outcome is as favorable as we had hoped. I just don't like
> | competitors using it as ammo against us. It is easier if it doesn't mention
> | that we sponsored it."
> `----
>
> http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/9000/PX09...

You are out of your mind.
In fact you're out of all of your minds.

Still uding blogs as sources for your tripe I see.

Goodness you Linux people seem to be worried about Microsoft.
In fact most of your *advocacy* posts are about Microsoft.

Odd.
Very odd indeed