[News] The Beauty of KDE 4 is Coming to KDE 3 As Well

  • Subject: [News] The Beauty of KDE 4 is Coming to KDE 3 As Well
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 00:21:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Bits of KDE4 can be installed in KDE 3.5.x. Screenshots here:

http://wolfnix.net/tmp/k4/index.html

Related:

KDE 4.0 Beta 2 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| With the second beta, the KDE community focuses on stabilizing its codebase.
`----

http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.0-beta2.php

KDE 4.0 Beta 2 release with Screenshot Nirvana!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://rackit.gartnerwebdev.com/2007/09/06/kde-40-beta-2-release-with-screenshot-nirvana/