Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Demonstrates Poor Availability, Partners Illustrate Poor Web Deisgn

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft.com down
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | This isn't really all that big news, but when a major site like
> | Microsoft.com goes down, even for a few minutes, I just have to gloat.
> `----
>
> http://egotech.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoftcom-down.html

I thought we were to be burnt at the stake if we ever used frames again. I
quite liked webbing with frames but web experts told me frames are a sin
and I shalt be cast down to the 7th hell for having used them.

Thats alright, I like it warm.

I hate to mention this, because I know that 24th hell is waiting, but I
actually liked inline frames. Sorry, I'll do a few hail maries and run a
stake through my heart in recompense.