Re: Red Hat lands big customers

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 06 September 2007 23:06 : \____

> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS6314774814.html
>
> But naturally the local windows using retards will claim that this can't be,
> as linux is only written and used by bearded, dirty hippies

It's coming out of age. These stereotypes are fading away, even though shills
like Daniel Lyons try to keep them alive using columns in Forbes Magazine and
blog posts that go under "Fake Steve Jobs".

Ingo: http://www.yak.net/random/pics/2005.07.18-23.OLS/img_2631.jpg
Linus: http://www.chi3.org/arc/img/h/linus.jpg

I fail to see a beard.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"