Re: Rumour: Microsoft Walks Away from Windows

____/ Rick on Wednesday 05 September 2007 01:51 : \____

> On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:20:33 -0700, dapunka wrote:

>>> And how is Apple abusing BSD?
>>
>> They're not.  The BSD license is stupid, and lets Apple do their thang.
>> Doesn't mean we have to like it though.
>
> Si, if the BSD developers are happy with their license, who are you to
> tell them they are wrong?

I'll retract that, Rick. I just can't imagine myself licensing my software
under the BSD. Watch how Apple screws BSD users by hugging Microsoft's OOXML
(poor support for it, too).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers