Re: I, Roy C. Schestowitz Am A Compulsive Eunich Spammer. Please help me.

____/  recruiter.today@xxxxxxxxx on Tuesday 04 September 2007 01:24 : \____

> On Sep 3, 5:45 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/  roy.schestow...@xxxxxxxxx on Monday 03 September 2007 22:10 : \____
>>
>> >http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
>> > Living without balls is a terrible way to go through life.
>> > Long live Linux!
>>
>> All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
>> fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better off
>> ignored.
>>
>> Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
>> signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Roy
>
> It doesn't matter Roy. As a recruiter for a rather large executive
> search firm I can tell you for a fact that we Google each and every
> applicant and to be honest we don't care about forgeries because our
> time is valuable and in the scheme of things if a person attracts
> loons and forgers we are not interested in that type of person.
>
> Your name sets off all kinds of bells and whistles and to be frank,
> you are going to encounter some very serious problems when you sek
> employment.
> You will find yourself explaining all the weird events associated with
> your particular name, that's assuming your CV doesn't end up in the
> recycle bin from the outset.
> You really should never post under your own name because it serves no
> purpose that is positive.
> You will find that out shortly I expect.

F**k off, Gary. You're creating fake Yahoo mail account just for a single post
now?

*plonk*

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 136 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie