Re: How Has Your Castration Operation Worked Out Roy Schestowitz?

It seems that you are the troll Peter .
That's a hell of a lot of nyms to keep track of Peter Kohlmann, how do
you mange it?

"ml2mst" <ml2...@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

> Astrosurfer professor_castr...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [snip trolling misinformation]

> Ladies and Gentlemen,

> Al the information by the OP are lies!

> This person is a pervert, who is obsessed with Homosexuals, transgenders,
> GNU/Linux users and is known to be a racist and antisemitist.

> You can find some information about this awful character here:

> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

> The Clogwog poster that appears in these messages, is probably one of his
> sock puppets.

> I can confirm that Roy Schestowitz is *not* the poster of this
> misinformation. Mr. Schestowitz never posts such rubbish.

> Yours sincerely,

> --
> |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin

The Peter Köhlmann troll feeder strikes again!
The Peter Köhlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one,
Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and
an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in
the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys
techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the usenet Nazi and COLA
regular. His
known aliases include: Mark Kent, Flatfish, John Bailo,
****ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin****
, Oxford, Simon Cooke, Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf,
William
Poaster, Roy Culley, Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK
aka
Peter Köhlmann, a confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
--
Jou Ma se pink en pers poes!