[News] Video and Pictures from the Latest KDE 4 Build

  • Subject: [News] Video and Pictures from the Latest KDE 4 Build
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:32:51 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
KDE Commit Digest - Issue 74

,----[ Quote ]
| Plasma continues to take shape. Continued improvements in KGPG and KDevelop.
| More KVTML format conversion work across KDE-Edu applications. Theme
| improvements in KDE Games.
`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-09-02/

Still squashing bugs so that it doesn't end up as buggy as Microsoft Windows:

Oddities in Windows
http://www.ratemyeverything.net/post/4453/Oddities_in_Windows.aspx

Related:

Ready for a new K: an inside look at KDE 4.0

,----[ Quote ]
| When I see how fast new contributors get productive,
| fixing bugs and asking questions on mailing lists - I know it’s working.
| It makes me feel stupid.
`----

http://rackit.gartnerwebdev.com/2007/08/28/ready-for-a-new-k-an-inside-look-at-kde-40/

KDE 4.0: revolution or hype?