Re: Get Ready For Roy Schestowitz To Fire Up the SPAM Machine

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:20:52 -0700, flatfish babbled:

> so as to bury all the posts calling him to task. It's his method.
> Get ready for a larger than average flood of SPAM.

Geesh, Flatfart, MS is still paying you to be here?

And over the years, your posting style still hasn't changed.  You should
maybe help MS update their propaganda playback concerning newsgroups.
The old "I'm right, but I'm a victim because everyone knows that I'm a
bullshitter" just doesn't cut it anymore.

So once again, we can say that you've made another 'Fine Flatfart
Posting'.