Re: ESR Breaks Silence, Tells Microsoft to Shove Its OSI Trojan Horse Up Its ********

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Saturday 01 September 2007 16:43 : \____

> I see I just posted a duplicate of this.  Sorry, I did a search on the
> link, but came up with nothing.  Maybe I made a mistake.  Anyway, we
> quoted different parts of the article.

Oh, this one is worth duplicating (maybe it just popped up in News Picks where
I sent this). :-) After World Domination 101 and Linspire board, this will be
a bomb on Microsoft's head. ESR is head.

Microsoft pretended to have changed (Ballmer even 'praised' open source
recently), but the OOXML corruption train gave us all the proof we needes.
Once a criminal, always a criminal. This also showed us how "desperate"
Microsoft has become, to quote OpenOffice.org.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
 17:20:02 up 25 days, 20:13,  6 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.75, 1.51