[News] Ubuntu Linux is Business-ready and Its Development User-driven

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Linux is Business-ready and Its Development User-driven
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:14:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Some Hardy Heron Thoughts -- A Business Perspective

,----[ Quote ]
| My general feeling is that as the second LTS release the Hardy Heron should
| be on the fast track to wider corporate adoption.
`----

http://www.simplifiedcomplexity.com/blog/mgalvin/some-hardy-heron-thoughts%E2%80%93a-business-perspective
http://tinyurl.com/36ko5k

Major Ubuntu Linux update coming, users asked for suggestions

,----[ Quote ]
| A major update of the much-loved Ubuntu Linux distribution has been scheduled
| for April 2008. In true open source tradition, the company sponsoring the
| project is seeking suggestions from users for features they would like to see
| included.
`----

http://tech.blorge.com/Structure
%20/2007/08/31/major-ubuntu-linux-update-coming-users-asked-for-suggestions/

Related:

Introducing the Hardy Heron

,----[ Quote ]
`----