Re: XandroSoft Sellout Talks About the "Intellectual Property" Deal

Verily I say unto thee, that Darth Chaos spake thusly:
> On Aug 31, 11:00 pm, "[H]omer" <s...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Xandros CEO Andreas Typaldos: Getting Along With Redmond
>> This Andreas Typaldos is quite an elusive character. He must be the only
>>  tech CEO out there without even a single photograph anywhere on the
>> Web. Does he even really exist?
>
> Maybe he's Microsoft's Emmanuel Goldstein. Remember in "1984",
> Goldstein was merely an invention of the Inner Party.

I hear that the hardcopy version of the Windows EULA has pages that are
stuck together, and if you peel them apart you find the GPL.

I wonder if Sweaty's office is room 101.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 05:24:44 up 23 days,  4:19,  2 users,  load average: 3.33, 3.76, 3.03