[News] Linux-based Controller Released by Artila; Foresight Linux 1.4.0 is Out

  • Subject: [News] Linux-based Controller Released by Artila; Foresight Linux 1.4.0 is Out
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:32:12 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Artila Releases Linux-based Programmable Automation Controller

,----[ Quote ]
| Artila Electronics has announced their iPAC-5010, an ARM9-based, Linux-ready,
| programmable automation controller.
`----

http://home.nestor.minsk.by/networks/news/2007/09/1905.html

Foresight Linux 1.4.0 released

http://www.foresightlinux.com/

Related:

Foresight LiveCD GNOME 2.17.92

,----[ Quote ]
| Today marks the release of GNOME 2.18.0, and to commemorate today's
| release we have posted some screenshots from the Foresight LiveCD
| 2.17.92 GNOME Release Candidate, which is designed to be a demo
| GNOME LiveCD. This is also Foresight's first attempt at creating
| a bootable CD image.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=663&num=1

Foresight Linux (Review)

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm really impressed - as a long time Ubuntu user, this is the first
| distro that really makes me consider switching.
`----

http://www.silwenae.org/blog/?p=675

Review: Foresight Linux 1.0

,----[ Quote ]