[News] [Rival] Microsoft China Main Man Abandons the Ship!!

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft China Main Man Abandons the Ship!!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:02:23 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft's China boss quits to head NBA in China

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft said its global vice president, Zhang Yaqin, would take over as
| acting Greater China chief while it sought a permanent replacement.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2110-9595_22-6208825.html

Ballmer probably finds it hard to stay calm these days. Microsoft China was
possibly the biggest key to Microsoft intentionally (long-term).

Related:

Microsoft says Zune executive will leave company

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6155200.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer#Public_persona

,----[ Quote ]
| In 2005, Mark Lucovsky alleged in a sworn statement to a Washington state
| court that Ballmer became highly enraged upon hearing that Lucovsky was about
| to leave Microsoft for Google.I'm going to f--- bury that guy, I have done it
| before, and I will do it again. I'm going to f--- kill Google."
`----

Seems like Microsoft employees ('sympathisers') have 'airbrushed' some of
Ballmer's insults, such as "f***ing pu**y". There you go...

Edit by Microsoft Corp.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=3864532