Re: Who is Paying Roy Schestowitz To Post Linux Articles?

On Sep 13, 2:11 pm, High Plains Thumper
<highplainsthum...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> >> hymen.the....@xxxxxxxxx (flatfish) nymshifted:
>
> >> < snip flatfish droppings >
>
> >> Nice open relay you've got there, flatfish. While crowing
> >> about "misusing" an internet connection... -- You are a
> >> shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity
>
> > Aren't open relays what spammers use?  If you want to find
> > one, don't you buy them from criminal organizations that set
> > them up on Windows zombie machines?  Makes you wonder who is
> > the real spammer and the real criminal here (hint: it's not
> > Roy, it's Dr Pepper or Schmel da Kaka or whatever nym he's
> > using this 5 minutes).
>
> http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_c6815ed9bb9f6580e59d85247edf11b3
>
> [quote]
> 212.25.95.135
>
> The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
> address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
> reported some other data associated with this IP. This
> interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
> enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
> leave a comment.
>
> Geographic Location     [Israel] Israel
> Spider First Seen       approximately 2 weeks ago
> Spider Last Seen        within 1 week
> Spider Sightings        193 visit(s)
> First Post On   approximately 2 weeks ago
> Last Post On    within 1 week
> Form Posts      145 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
> [/quote]
>
> --
> HPT

It takes money to do this kind of thng doesn't it?  Maybe not much, I
know, but ironic that the anonymous spammer is paying to make these
accusations that Roy is a paid spammer.  At least you know where he
gets his ideas from.  A better question is, who pays his bills?