Re: [News] Sharp Rise for Mozilla Firefox Usage in Europe

____/ BearItAll on Thursday 13 September 2007 13:12 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Firefox market share surges in Europe
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Hungary has seen the most dramatic increase in Firefox use, from 27.2
>> | percent in the March 2007 survey to nearly 40 percent in July.
>> `----
>>

> http://www.techworld.com/applications/news/index.cfm?newsID=10048&pagtype=all
>>

> It is higher than IE7, but IE7 is rising so it might be said that IE7 is
> building as people move from IE6. Except that long term numbers suggest
> that the loss of IE6 has not been taken up entirely by IE7.
>
> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
>
> I must say that anyone that I have put on either Opera or Firefox take to it
> without trouble, which should be the case, a browser should allow you to
> browse, it shouldn't matter who's name is at the top of it. I still think
> though that Opera's session system out does both FF and IE7.

FF has nice plugins for this. They act as enhancement that you can't live
without once you get used to them (and take for granted).

The folks on the Ubuntu CD cover need to apt-get shirt, not sudo fsck.