Re: SOT: And you thought that "Ballmer - Used Car Salesman" video was bad...

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 12 September 2007 21:37 : \____

> Brace yourself for the most cringe-worthy XPerience ... ever:
>
> http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1774935
>
> It's absotively faborific!
>
> What's really scary, is that it's only thanks to "marketing" like this,
> that Microsoft's products were propelled to their eventual position of
> market dominance ... allegedly. So what does that say about the kind of
> fungus-brains who could be influenced by such drivel?
>
> Well just take a good look around at the likes of DooFy, Hardon & Co.
>
> Say no more.

Oh dear! I thought it was like one of those fake Novell ads that were made for
a contest (many of them exist). Are you saying this thing actually /aired/?

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law