Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

____/ yttrx on Wednesday 12 September 2007 14:36 : \____

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9035478

> There's already a registry workaround.  I'll post details if it
> ever becomes relevant.

Wired says it's a hoax now while Microsoft just says that it has not enabled
this "Easter Egg" yet...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Othello for free: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 111 total,   1 running, 109 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie