Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 12 September 2007 16:07 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 12 September 2007 02:08 : \____
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> "A black screen after one hour of browsing
>>> No start menu or task bar
>>> No desktop"
>>>
>>> Yes, but what about the pirate versions?
>>
>> It blows the DRM-enabled GPU.
>>

> Setting fire to the house?

Oh, no, that's part of our tax money, which reached the BBC and then funnelled
to Microsoft (and back). In case you have not seen this yet, the BBC is now
promoting the XBox360 at our own expense. As if advertising Vista and fawning
for Bill Gates at our expense was no bad enough...

Fiasco. Fia. SCO.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Oracle: Linux adoption to accelerate